Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Outlaws MC Merseyside?

Das_Hyena

Just wondering if anyone knows if the Merseyside chapter is still going? Not much info out there and the web address is dead.

Thanks in advance

SYLO

Yeah I get what your saying, I do but the other chapters have up and running web sites and seeing as though I live in Merseyside, I thought I'd ask.

They were up and running, then Dave broke down and they packed it in. Tis all I'm allowed to say.

Surely other nearby chapters will know something? Contact them direct, posting a random request on a non-biker board is a bit of a long shot tbh

the real problem arose in the mid 90s when the MC tried to lay the law down on recent migrants from bosnia. They quickly learned that you don't fuck with refugees from a warzone. These latest problems are a continuation of that stupidity, they've patched up members who are so young the kosovo conflict might as well be ww1

It was always bound to end in disaster, especially after Chad 'Massive Bollocks' Mgee pissed on the serbian flag, in public, in the town square

Since then its been a series of minor but bloody scuffles and a few murders,

Just wondering if anyone knows if the Merseyside chapter is still going? Not much info out there and the web address is dead.

Thanks in advance

SYLO
to das hyena there are two chapters in merseyside one in liverpool and one on the wirral the liverpool chapter is getting a website made if you contact me i can point you in the right direction email mrharley785@gmail.com

"Run" away?
You'd probably need a bike.

I mean, it's on a suburban street, with loads of cars to hide behind and streets to run down. Unless they were standing right by the door when you rang, they probably aren't going to get there in time. Anyway, what would be the point of you can't see their reaction from a discrete distance?

Tbh, I'd probably just make it seem like I was walking down the street and tell them it was kids or something.

I mean, it's on a suburban street, with loads of cars to hide behind and streets to run down. Unless they were standing right by the door when you rang, they probably aren't going to get there in time. Anyway, what would be the point of you can't see their reaction from a discrete distance?

Tbh, I'd probably just make it seem like I was walking down the street and tell them it was kids or something.

They may have one of these...
primitive-doors-peephole-stock-photo_csp11768428.jpg

Just out of curiosity, if there's a big naughty MC near you, and you knock on their door and run away, what action(s) are they likely to take? Serious question.

Someone would answer it, they'd see nobody there, they'd tell the others something weird was going on. Somebody would say it might have been the cops hassling them, Gary would say he thought it probably wasn't, and somebody else would say "That's because you're a fucking grass, Gary." Words would be had, somebody would refer to the Runcorn incident in 1994, blows would be exchanged, one group would storm off to found their own club, the entire thing would escalate into a biker turf war leaving dozens dead in Britain, Denmark, Quebec, and Australia, and it'd be all your fault.

Or, and this is the more likely outcome, maybe nothing would happen.

Someone would answer it, they'd see nobody there, they'd tell the others something weird was going on. Somebody would say it might have been the cops hassling them, Gary would say he thought it probably wasn't, and somebody else would say "That's because you're a fucking grass, Gary." Words would be had, somebody would refer to the Runcorn incident in 1994, blows would be exchanged, one group would storm off to found their own club, the entire thing would escalate into a biker turf war leaving dozens dead in Britain, Denmark, Quebec, and Australia, and it'd be all your fault.

Or, and this is the more likely outcome, maybe nothing would happen.

:D

It's worth chancing it on the first possibility, though.

Back
Top Bottom