Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Notting Hill Carnival 2014 - 24/25th Aug

stethoscope

It'll soon be that time again!

Sadly, with my ears playing me up atm it's probably best I give it a miss this year :mad: (Besides, I've had them roasted by Solution Sounds twice already in the last month! :D).

Given ska's thread here, especially important to give support to the soundsystems as they are put under more and more pressure every year.

Who's going then? I'll be at home scouring for what little coverage on radio and telly they'll be of Europe's biggest street carnival :rolleyes:

What day is kids day, is it Saturday? Been so long since I've attended that I can't remember.

Can't wait :cool: Going Sunday only this year as have work Tuesday. We're having a pre carnival get together at ours on Saturday too.

Usually come from Kensal side and hang around up Aba sides, but going to come in from Bayswater this year and hit Solution / Channel One.

Couldn't miss it if I tried. Can't wait :D

Biggest weekend of the year...Tuesday and Wednesday booked off as a precaution. :thumbs:

Awoken at 7 this morning by the rather enthusiastic contractors dropping off barriers in preparation. Noisy bastards.

Can't wait for Carnival :cool: We're only going on the Sunday cos of work so we're having a pre Carnival party at ours Saturday night. Shall mostly be around Channel One and Solution Sounds.

Back
Top Bottom