Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

New Pilates Classes: Brixton, Herne Hill, Tulse Hill, Streatham

Hayley Cross

I am starting small group and private Pilates matwork classes in SW2, for all abilities. Come and try a free taster class, and see how Pilates can improve your mobility, build strength and connect body and mind. See www.hayleycrosspilates.com for more information.

~ * ~

Dedicating just one hour a week to moving your body and calming your mind can have a real positive effect on your life. Pilates focuses on precise and efficient movement; a single session can leave your body and mind feeling different.

My classes are deliberately small, ensuring you receive the attention you need to achieve your goals. Sessions are tailored to my clients, so whether you want to manage a chronic niggle, build strength, or relax after a busy day, Pilates can help.

Feel free to explore my website and get in touch to arrange a free taster class or to ask any questions.

Class times throughout the week - for more information and pricing, see www.hayleycrosspilates.com/timetable

Due to demand, I'm adding more Pilates classes to my timetable!

There are a few spaces in my current classes, but new class times are:

* Monday Evening Mixed Ability 19:45 (taster class Mon 2nd Sept)
* Mum and Baby Wednesday morning (time TBC - whatever works for you!)
* Early Friday Mixed Ability (~07:15) so you can fit in a session before work.

More info can be found at www.hayleycrosspilates.com - drop me a line if you're interested in current or new slots! Hayley

Back
Top Bottom