Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question My first console

bi0boy

Power User
Thinking of getting a console. I have a PC for stuff like Skyrim but want something to connect to the tellybox to play with other people, like co-op FPS split screen stuff. What should I buy I have no clue I've never had a console before. It's a decent size TV so good graphics would be an idea, nothing too retro.

Thinking of getting a console. I have a PC for stuff like Skyrim but want something to connect to the tellybox to play with other people, like co-op FPS split screen stuff. What should I buy I have no clue I've never had a console before. It's a decent size TV so good graphics would be an idea, nothing too retro.
Which co-op games would you like to play? Co-Optimus - Your Prime Source for Co-Op Gaming - Listing of PlayStation 4 Co-Op Games

Helldivers is great. Two RPGs I've enjoyed co-op are Diablo 3 and Divinity Original Sin.
Wait a few months for the PS4 Neo.
The Neo is due in October apparently. PlayStation Neo pricing and release date leaked by Amazon

There's also the Xbox One S & Nintendo NX

wait, so is my 2 year old ps4 about to become obsolete?
They're being very strict with backwards-compatability. *All* games must run on vanilla and Neo consoles, with the Neo just having a few extra shiny graphics options. It's all about PSVR really. They need that extra grunt for virtual reality.

With the Xbox One S being released today, ebay is being flooded with original Xbox one's, seen some on there for a low as £120 with a bunch of games.

Back
Top Bottom