Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Money Found in envelope - Mr M Pomaro

Martin B

Does anyone know a Mr M Pomaro (possibly a teacher ) or a family with the surname Lowndes Jones with a school age child ?
I have found an envelope with money and would like to reunite it with its rightful owner if possible.

Last edited:
Might be someone who found the money in Brixton thinking this whole forum is other people who live in Brixton and therefore might know who these people are? Assuming that's what's going on and it's not someone trying to track down an ex or something

Does anyone know a Mr M Pomaro (possibly a teacher ) or a family with the surname Lowndes Jones with a school age child ?
I have found an envelope with money and would like to reunite it with its rightful owner if possible.
I'm part of the Lowndes Jones. If you PM us I'll send you my address and get it back to Mike.

Thanks for your public spirit and honesty

Might be someone who found the money in Brixton thinking this whole forum is other people who live in Brixton and therefore might know who these people are? Assuming that's what's going on and it's not someone trying to track down an ex or something
yes that's the hope. definitely no other reason other than the fact I appreciate that most family's with young children cant afford to loose a lot of money these days.

yes that's the hope. definitely no other reason other than the fact I appreciate that most family's with young children cant afford to loose a lot of money these days.
If this is a school thing, maybe there's a way to contact to local authority and explain the situation and ask them to pass your details on to the teacher?

Back
Top Bottom