Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Michael Tsarion

disappearer

Any fans of his work here? An alternative historian who grew up in Belfast.

I own 4 books and there's TONS of stuff on YouTube. Check out 'Michael Tsarion - Alien Domination'.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion are not a Jewish Manifesto, but an Atonist one. Although many Jews work for and serve the Atonist Establishment, and though many work and serve the Vatican and the Black Venetians, the "conspiracy" against freedom and race and truth is not of Jewish origins. The "Jews" are used as pawns for the Cult of Aton who engineer and have engineered the dialectic so that Jews in their pay appear to be at the helm. They are the proverbial "red herring." However, the fact is that the sadists employed by the Establishment come in all sorts - Gentiles, Jews, African, and all the rest. A Jew is often confused for a Zionist,and the Zionist knows the difference. The majority of Jews are converts to the religion of Judaism that is Egyptian in origin. Most Jews do not know this. Most Jews are not Semitic, so the stigma of Anti-Semitism is most often misapplied.

He's an Occult legend. Some dark avenues explored on his quest for Truth. Not hard to identify what he does, simply choosing his sources extremely selectively obviously to fit his fucked up pseudo conspiracy anti-christian stance. His books are 60% quotations from a lot of the same historians.

Paranoid genius, clearly a massive ego doing 6 hour talks

fruit-cake-04.jpg

I feel like I've had countless religious secrets bestowed upon me, having read 3 of his books this week. I'll be repeating them at parties for ages.

I have a work colleague who talks about conspiracies a lot, but he has never said anything antisemitic or racist. He just literally makes conspiracy theories up in his head and then tells the rest of the office about them.

Back
Top Bottom