Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Massive german strike halts planes and trains

The thread title momentarily had me thinking that Germany had just significantly escalated things with Russia.
Edited title as I hadn't thought of that lol. Is amazing seeing they have 2.5m people in on this tho.

Edited title as I hadn't thought of that lol. Is amazing seeing they have 2.5m people in on this tho.
you're still not giving an opinion on this, which is something of a surprise. amazing's as far as you've gone. do you think the strikes are good or bad, do you wish them ill or success? if you're going to start a thread it's generally about something you're up for giving a view on, and it'd be nice to see something more than a link and 'amazing'

you're still not giving an opinion on this, which is something of a surprise. amazing's as far as you've gone. do you think the strikes are good or bad, do you wish them ill or success? if you're going to start a thread it's generally about something you're up for giving a view on, and it'd be nice to see something more than a link and 'amazing'
I'm out, weird gatekeeping.

I can understand why someone might start a thread without posting their opinion: it could just be that they couldn't make up their mind, and were curious about what others thought. I can also understand why someone else might ask them for their opinion. But flouncing after being asked one's opinion seems rather odd.

Back
Top Bottom