Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Looking for a mobile /email contact for Calvin Sedenu - LB Lambeth's Major Works Co-ordinator

madshadow

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to source some information about refurbishment works carried out in 2018 on the building at 55-70 Elliott Rd - Lambeth have been less than helpful through regular channels, but someone did tell me at their leasehold office that Calvin Sedenu will have all the info I need.
I've spent all day today hopelessly trying to get through on Lambeth's switchboard.... their voice recognition app has driven me insane (it does not work) and noone was answering calls all day😡😡😡😡
I know it's along shot, but if anyone happens to have Calvin's direct contact and is willing to pass it on, I'd be more than grateful. I think he did some work on Cressingham and few other projects.

Thanks!!!!

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to source some information about refurbishment works carried out in 2018 on the building at 55-70 Elliott Rd - Lambeth have been less than helpful through regular channels, but someone did tell me at their leasehold office that Calvin Sedenu will have all the info I need.
I've spent all day today hopelessly trying to get through on Lambeth's switchboard.... their voice recognition app has driven me insane (it does not work) and noone was answering calls all day😡😡😡😡
I know it's along shot, but if anyone happens to have Calvin's direct contact and is willing to pass it on, I'd be more than grateful. I think he did some work on Cressingham and few other projects.

Thanks!!!!
If you know someone else's email at Lambeth try putting in his name in the same style, be it p.model@urban.co.uk or pickmans.model@urban.co.uk

Hi everyone,

Thanks!!!!
Try csedenu@lambeth.gov.uk that should work

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Thanks!!!!
Is this related to the decent homes standard?

I did try to chase up Lambeth about defects from previous works and have had no reply.

Surveyor did come around to check the works and defects I'd sent in. Last year but heard nothing since.

Is this related to the decent homes standard?

I did try to chase up Lambeth about defects from previous works and have had no reply.

Surveyor did come around to check the works and defects I'd sent in. Last year but heard nothing since.
Do you live there by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom