Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Longline hoodies suggestions/tips/help

Steel Icarus

we move
Have done a Gogol search and found a few things but wondered if anyone more clothes-savvy than me knew of anywhere of the top of their head where to find one.

Looking simply for a hoodie that goes down just above the knee, and is no more than say £60.

I found this and I'm very tempted but it doesn't do up:

330130a-emp.png

but I'm really after something more like my lovely GTA V character is sporting here:

Untitl.jpg

Ideas?

Zara - like a lot of places - have longline things but they're asymmetrical capes, and I want a symmetrical longline hoodie I can either do up or that just goes over the head.

I think I'm laughing more at the word marl than anything else. And yeah, I have put on weight, due to an affliction*

*The inability to stop inhaling pies, kebabs, sticky buns, etc
Marl grey is what hoodies come in :rolleyes: If you look fir a ‘light grey’ one you’ll end up with the wrong thing. Be told.

killer b You're a man with style, can you suggest anywhere I might start looking?

(To clarify, I'm not really after grey, more the length of the GTA V pic in the OP.)

I have seen hoodies that length over the years, but only from fashion labels at fairly eye-watering prices. They often end up copied by high street stores, but I dunno who might have done it other than ASOS. Busy this afternoon, but I'll have a dig if I get some time.

Back
Top Bottom