Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

London International Ska Festival 29-31 July 2022

Nanker Phelge

Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.
It's back, it's in a new time slot.....

1614422437428.png

Our world famous festival returns Friday 29th - Saturday 31st July 2022 for the biggest celebration of ska, rocksteady, reggae, 2 Tone & beyond the capital has seen!

We’ve made the decision not to return this year for a couple of reasons... With the uncertainty still hanging over events this year and the number of people traveling from all around the world (artists and ticket holders) it simply would not of been feasible to go ahead this April 2021. We have opted to let the dust settle and to let all international travel return to normality. We are also moving off our traditional Easter weekend so we can present you a bigger event with even more artists!

We will be holding a smaller, more bespoke event at Easter 2022

The London Intl Ska Festival - 29-31 July 2022
First artists announced are;
Big Youth
The Pioneers
Dennis Alcapone
Freddie Notes
Dave Barker
Susan Cadogan
The Co-operators starring Joe Yorke, Perkie & Kitma
Zen Baseball Bat
Subsetters
Phil Bush Sounds & Pressure lo-fi valve sound system
Tighten Up crew
Time Tunnel
Grace of Spades
Paddy M

Plus over 80 more bands, DJs and events to be announced!

All tickets for LISF2020 remain valid.
Wristband tickets for LISF 2022 are onsale now at https://buytickets.at/hotshotscorcher/490856

Great Poster! :thumbs:

Nanker Phelge said:
Plus over 80 more bands, DJs and events to be announced!
:) :)

I''ve been wanting for years to get to this amazing-looking event, and 2022 will be the ultra-mega Festival Season for us after all these current no-shows! :(

Change of date could well help too, depending on various! :)

So I'd really like to get to this -- and there's plenty of time to plan :)

With enough planning, we could go posh in a Premier Inn and take a bit of a break from Van Life :D :cool:

Last edited:
might just think about doing some of this - in normal times i always have another commitment away from london over easter

one of my post-covid resolutions is to get to more live music...

Back
Top Bottom