Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Legion - New Marvel Series

Threshers_Flail

Just saw the first episode and I think this is all kinds of cool. :cool:

It has a great soundtrack and a definite Wes Anderson vibe with the costume and visuals. Check it out!

Plus, Aubrey Plaza. :oops:

Watched the first episode last night and definitely has promise. Wasn't sure I'd enjoy the jumpy story telling at first but got into it and thought it worked.

I'llm try again. Hate that 'mental hospital' what is real whats in my head stuff. Its cheap and here wasn't even played coherently. Or perhaps it coheres after the point where I switched off

I'llm try again. Hate that 'mental hospital' what is real whats in my head stuff. Its cheap and here wasn't even played coherently. Or perhaps it coheres after the point where I switched off
The second episode is lot clearer. Though he's still an unreliable narrator.

Most I've enjoyed a superhero series since Jessica Jones. Dan Stevens is great but Aubrey Plaza keeps stealing it.

Came across this purely as an interesting title. Had no idea of its background, Marvel or super hero?.

First episode in, its a bit weird.

Watched the first episode last night, it was a masterclass of production. Will watch more over the weekend.

You really have to take your hat of to episode 7. Aubrey Plaza is killing it as The Shadow King.

Although certainly not to everyone's taste this is quite easily some of the best tv available. Jumping from the matrix to silent movies to forbidden planet seamlessly and confidently, the action sequences are impressive and 'original'.

Cannot wait for the final episode next week.

Caught up with ep6, i'm lost, not a clue what is happening. May be not enough red wine. Mind you, was a great version of 'oh you pretty things' at the end.

I've loved the first five episodes. It's really different.
The Kerry/Kerry character is great -- adds much of what would otherwise be missing in terms of humanity, warmth and humour.

Back
Top Bottom