Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kobe Bryant dies, aged 41

Lord Camomile

Yipchaa!
As first reported by TMZ, but more reputable sources seem to be running with it now.

Reportedly died in a helicopter crash with 3 others in California.

I'm not the biggest follower of basketball, but even I know the guy was a legend. And 4-fucking-1 :(

This will be gutting if true. One of the best ever, not just basketball but sport in general.

I knew nothing about him other than he was huge, but I can see he leaves a wife and kids - terribly sad

I've never followed basketball but regularly watch the top ten plays of the week so I know he was just overtaken by LeBron James for third place in the all time points list, and I know he was a legend of the sport. Very sad indeed, so young

I don't think you should be allowed private helicopters, especially not in urban areas. Matey boy at Leicester City, how many other people might have died because he was too fucking important to travel in a car?

I've never followed basketball but regularly watch the top ten plays of the week so I know he was just overtaken by LeBron James for third place in the all time points list, and I know he was a legend of the sport. Very sad indeed, so young
He was there at the Lakers game this weekend watching LeBron overtake him. He looked so well and happy:(

I didn't know about the rape stuff, but having just read up on it it certainly looks like he raped a woman then use his wealth and celebrity to make it all go away, like we've seen before.
So his family get full sympathy but he can fuck off

Im not going to piss on a RIP thtead but my mate was an AP reporter assigned to the case during the rape investigations, IIRC He didnt have a good impression. I will drop him a mail now to get some background.

Sporting billionaires and Celebs - Dont fly in a chopper - it may look cool on instagram but you wont get to spend your millions if you go down. I have had to and its fucking terrifying and feels fundamentally wrong.

Sporting billionaires and Celebs - Dont fly in a chopper - it may look cool on instagram but you wont get to spend your millions if you go down. I have had to and its fucking terrifying and feels fundamentally wrong.

I've only been in RAF choppers which are at least likely to be well maintained and not flown by idiots.

I once had to fly in a dual rotor job from JFK airport to La Guardia airport. Scared the shit out of me, the noise was incredible and the doors was open so you could look outside, wtf?

I've only been in RAF choppers which are at least likely to be well maintained and not flown by idiots.

Well, they're not. RAF helicopters are very likely going to be much older than civvie ones and never have a penny spent on them. They are also operated by people assessed as too stupid to join the intellectual elite of the C-130 community.

2_Prince-William-and-Prince-Harry-photocall-at-RAF-Shawbury-near-Shrewsbury.jpg

Small Balls Lineup:

Kobe Bryant (Shooting Guard)
David Bowie (Power Forward)
R Kelly (Center)
Roman Polanski (Forward)
Woody Allen (definitely at Point Guard)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom