Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jungle posse - who this?

hipipol

Peckham Wry

Dug out some old white label stuff - never wrote, not even pencil on the sleeves etc - didnt want peiople knowing what it was/ is, now however....can anyone shed light?

Dug out some old white label stuff - never wrote, not even pencil on the sleeves etc - didnt want peiople knowing what it was/ is, now however....can anyone shed light?

The irony.

As stated by others, cross reference the cat no. in the run out groove on discogs.

It could be a bootleg copy or it could be an original white label TP/promo.

Thank you all, yep thems be the boys - I had 2 white label bots of Champion Sounds, but couldnt find the scribbled bit of paper with the track listings!!! result!!!
O knew this was the place to ask!! :D :D :D :thumbs: :thumbs:

The irony.

As stated by others, cross reference the cat no. in the run out groove on discogs.

It could be a bootleg copy or it could be an original white label TP/promo.
Discogs does not recognise the scratched ID on the discs - I got theem, and two copies of Kemet Crew EP form a promo co on Denmark St, when they were moving offices in the 90s - knew one of the guys there - doubt their bootlegs - I checked the Discogs route before I posted here - got a few other obscure bit from there, digging thru it now.....

Discogs does not recognise the scratched ID on the discs - I got theem, and two copies of Kemet Crew EP form a promo co on Denmark St, when they were moving offices in the 90s - knew one of the guys there - doubt their bootlegs - I checked the Discogs route before I posted here - got a few other obscure bit from there, digging thru it now.....
I got a couple of similar promos not on discogs, tried all the numbers!

the discogs page for Kemet Crew mentions this soundclash as the source of some samples, so I checked it out - seems to be a source of a whole load of other samples for other massive jungle tunes too...

skip forward to 1.43.20 for the most obvious

Back
Top Bottom