Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

J. Lloyd Samuel R.I.P. 15 May 2018

All very sad:

"Former Aston Villa and Bolton footballer Jlloyd Samuel's body could not be visually identified as it was so badly burnt after his car burst into flames, his inquest has heard.

... His sister pledged to seek her own DNA test amid claims his death was faked ..."

Jlloyd Samuel death: Footballer's body 'too burnt' for visual ID

21480104-7726663-image-a-12_1574765446721.jpg
21480106-7726663-image-m-11_1574765442797.jpg

(Source: as stated in images)

Jloyd Samuel's sister, Leslie-Ann, 39, was pictured outside Warrington Coroners' Court holding a sign suggesting his family had been 'denied DNA'.

The coroner explained how the DNA samples belonged to the footballer's next of kin, his wife Emma, who had said they would only be released if the sister could guarantee they are taken to a UK-registered laboratory.

He 'I can only do that with the permission of the next of kin. If that permission is withheld then that is something for another court.

'If you still wish to carry out your own private testing, I understand that but please understand I cannot release the tissue.'

Leslie-Ann Samuel responded: 'I will seek that order, and thank you for telling me that, Mr Alan Moore. I hope they keep the DNA samples until such case.
'

Back
Top Bottom