Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Incider 2019

As you know, Riff , we've booked, and so have certain others that we know ;)

CRACKING
line-up to suit certain small-fest enthusiasts :) Have you seen Skimmity Hitchers before? Superb! :D :cool:

And we're well excited about doing a holiday camp festival (in my case, it'll be my first time ever of going to a fest in that category :eek: ). Will ease the wait for the outdoor fest season, and long before it gets warm enough to get your tents (and even campervans) out.

New experience! Can't wait :) :cool: Plus I bet the cider lineup will be wicked .... :)

Last edited:
"Here we are now, entertain us!

Alongside the amazing live music line-up we're bringing to In Cider Festival on February 1st - 3rd we have also promised you the best in traditional holiday camp entertainment courtesy of the Pontins Sand Bay Bluecoat team.

It is with great pleasure (and a little trepidation!) that we announce the following fun and games in the back bar, before and between live music in the main ballroom...

* Prize Bingo
* Late Night Karaoke
* Indoor Curling Competition
* Putting For Points
* Leader Of The Pack (Play Your Cards Right)
* We Love the 70s Bluecoat Show
* Target Tossing Competition
* Morning Trivia Quiz
* Afternoon Hoy
* Groovy 60s Bluecoat Show
* Roll A Ball Competition
* Belly Dancing

Get in the spirit, get involved and maybe you'll win a prize and the admiration of your in Cider peers!"

Looks like it's going to be a jolly jape.

Vastly good event in every aspect :cool: :)

Apart from the bloody queues for beer, and even worse, for food ... :hmm:

Still, we reckon we're very likely to be back next year, especially as we can't make either of their main summer events :( (Cursus and Outcider -- look 'em up) and I've no doubt we can get pretty smart at working out better ways of avoiding the queue issues ;)

Back
Top Bottom