Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I'm a Celebrity 2022

D'wards

IT'S YOUR DECISION DANIEL
Anyone watching this?

Its been great so far. Its interesting to watch Hancock trying to win people round, and being largely successful i have to say.

Jill is favourite to win, although she doesn't do a lot, she's very sweet

Who the screaming fuck is still voting for Hancock?
He's going to fucking win it, for fucks sake. I have a theory that, as a species, we are really really really really fucking stupid. There are lots of reasons why I think this. If the public vote for fucking Hancock to win this then that's just another one to add to the list.

He is responsible for the deaths of thousands of people. But he ate a kangaroo arse and didn't cry. So fair play.

Despite that I don't really watch TV, I found myself watching this yesterday because it was after the England game.

That was enough though. :) :(

Public School trained gaslighting is obviously very effective with the viewing public.

"Fair play, he took his punishment, he's not a bad lad really..."

Sick. Even if you take into account how an incompetent charmer like him got in the cabinet and understanding basic incompetence, that doesn't explain his blatant corruption at handing his mates PE contracts of shoddy unusable tat while thousands suffocated to death.

What a good bloke.

I don't understand any more.

Nah, he’s not going to win.

He has done bloody well though, better than he could possibly have imagined, and definitely justified his decision to appear on it. Not sure where he goes from here though.

HTF has Hancock ended up in the final? WTF is voting for him? And WTF will ITV do if he wins? Will they rig the vote?

Nah, the "not a psychopath" vote is split between two people. So all the people who like living their life being told what to do by incompetent psychopaths know who to vote for, while the rest of us have a choice of two people. He's going to win. We're fucking stupid.

Jill has been locked in favourite for days now

Owen's trial. Eating that eyeball. And then the penis. No, I seriously couldnt do that.

hmm i have to wait and see how your all react to SAS are you Tough enough appears and it has Matt Hancock winning it

Politicians it seems to me by their very nature are ego driven and highly extroverted.

Perfect for reality TV.

That said, it would surprise me if he wins.

Politicians it seems to me by their very nature are ego driven and highly extroverted.

Perfect for reality TV.

That said, it would surprise me if he wins.

Well no, he came third about 15 mins ago

I agree though. There'll be other disgraced politicians queuing up now

I dunno - Owen was lovely too. Should have been a tie.

Hancock though. Well hey, I would never have watched this shite if it weren't for him and the desire to see him being tortured and actually got to enjoy it so there you go.

Back
Top Bottom