Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Iain Dale attacks Brighton demonstrator

That was James O'Brian
Lol. Thought it was a bit weird, and was having constant WTF moments listening to it. Forgot that TuneIn doesn't always update that stuff correctly - Apparently I'm still listening to Iain Dale, but it sounds an awful lot like that dinner-party bigot Julia Hartley-Brewer... :hmm: :D

Have to admit I like James O'Brian. He's the only one on LBC that I find myself occasionally nodding to.

ETA: She's just stated that as past climate models haven't worked we should "start from scratch". WTF? Yeah, fuck Newton, it's clearly all a pile of wank, let's start again. Thousands of years of scientific progress - it's all bullshit! Right, show me those chicken gizzards again!

Last edited:
I don't get why he had such a hissy fit. He was being vociferously argued with true - clearly because he'd just rubbished a valid point. True he was getting it from both sides, and we could all see he deserved an opportunity to speak - so he was invited - and then just walked. What a knob.

I don't get why he had such a hissy fit. He was being vociferously argued with true - clearly because he'd just rubbished a valid point. True he was getting it from both sides, and we could all see he deserved an opportunity to speak - so he was invited - and then just walked. What a knob.
Most people do get narky when talked over, which happens a lot to everyone on debate shows, but add in a huge level of pomposity and self-importance and you get the Telly Flounce. "I must act to emphasise that the most important thing here is me."

Walked off GMB this morning.

Bit strange, I was expecting some heated argument in a lead up to him walking off.

Tbf, those two on either side of him were wailing like kids, but even so - bit odd.

Back
Top Bottom