Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hotmail/outlook has stopped bulk delete etc

trevhagl

Famous author , company CEO
the left hand side column has disappeared in my inbox so you can't bulk delete or block (and i get a LOT of spam)
there are no just vertical blue lines where the round tick boxes were
any idea how to reverse this?

the left hand side column has disappeared in my inbox so you can't bulk delete or block (and i get a LOT of spam)
there are no just vertical blue lines where the round tick boxes were
any idea how to reverse this?
In the outlook program you go to "view" then "reading pane" then toggle between "right" "bottom" and "off".
Don't know if same on website if you are using that though.

thanks all , tried all settings and it doesnt bring back the round tick boxes so it means i can't multi delete stuff

Just spotted this on mine, another victory for the "we hate UI design" designers

You can select via a button at the top which brings back the round buttons to select and bulk delete.

1680906898274.png

Just spotted this on mine, another victory for the "we hate UI design" designers

You can select via a button at the top which brings back the round buttons to select and bulk delete.

View attachment 369758
brilliant ! Cheers for the info, it works! It drives me mad cos every time it jumps you end up clicking the top bar which puts everything in wrong order of received , i do think this new "bar" thing rather than circle is to stop you deleting lots of emails so you go over the free limit

Back
Top Bottom