Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hotmail display has narrowed

trevhagl

Famous author , company CEO
I can now only read a fraction of hotmail email titles as they have narrowed the middle column and a big space is wasted on the right with icons like recycle bin etc that used to be at the top but are now appearing on right of each email . Any idea how to get rid of these and get it back to a wider column ?

Oh I had a call about Hotmail on Thursday. Maybe this is what it was about. I didn’t have a Hotmail account at the time to test it.

You can usually widen columns by hovering over the border between and dragging the margin wider or narrower to your taste

i can only imagine this is a forced new layout as no one knows how to fix it , why do they have to mess with stuff and make it worse!

Have you tried clicking on the menu and unchecking the New Outlook option then clicking on Revert?

Have you accidentally zoomed in on the page? Try ctrl + 0 to reset to normal.
well that seems to be part of it, thanks for that , it still has the icons to the right and a useless (to me) bar on the far left with Office stuff on like word etc so the titles are very small now but at least i can read two thirds of the email title

another thing i noticed happening when this happened was i lost the up and down arrows that let you move to next email

Back
Top Bottom