Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

homemade face masks and stuff

wtfftw

melting like a toastie
So I'm thinking I never buy bananas because I never eat them all.. Should I just mash one up and put it on my face? Maybe with some honey? :D

Any of you home make face (or hair!) care? recipes....

I'll go googling soon. Probably for stuff with oats as we've got some of them and currently it seems more sensible to search on ingredient than skin type. :cool:

just one thing I'm going to say and EVERYONE needs to know this to avoid nasty accidents...

if someone reccomends you make a hair mask for greasy hair using egg and lemon, wash it out with COLD water otherwise the egg will cook and you'll have scrambly eggy hair that is a bastard to get out.

people often forget that.

I've heard that. :D It's exactly the kind of thing I would do (especially as I have greasy hair).

what the hell is half and half? I should probably ask in suburban.

Anyway that's the first suggestion from your first link. :) ta. Lots to be getting on with.

I might post back with success and fail and stuff. :cool:

fuck knows what half and half means, equal measures I suppose, just make enough to slap on your face which shouldn't be a lot, you can always make a batch and refrigerate them for a week or so

All of the ones from lush are refrigerated because they make them from fresh ingridients, but I can't recall the expiry dates, I had one that grew some kind of mould before it expired, so I think its just a case of judgement.

I just skimmed the pages, but at least now i know there is an actual use for those nasty nasty things called avocados *bletch* cus I'm fucked if I'm eating that shit. :cool:

Apparently, I'm not allowed to wear a face mask. :(

I was in the cop shop earlier today to agree a root for a march and they said that any kind of mask would not be tolerated and that our stewards are supposed to get people to remove them. :confused:

aww man. Give me our avocados! I refuse to pay shop prices for them but they're lovely.

Spotted an apple one (cook them in milk and stuff) on one of your other links so I might give that a go tomorrow. Got too many apples round here. :)

Groucho said:
Apparently, I'm not allowed to wear a face mask. :(

I was in the cop shop earlier today to agree a root for a march and they said that any kind of mask would not be tolerated and that our stewards are supposed to get people to remove them. :confused:

*very...... s l o w....... claps....... *

:rolleyes:

oh and iirc, theres a couple that mention stuff about cat litter, I'm presuming they actually mean fullers earth, so make sure you get that type rather than anything else :D :cool:

tribal_princess said:
oh and iirc, theres a couple that mention stuff about cat litter, I'm presuming they actually mean fullers earth, so make sure you get that type rather than anything else :D :cool:
I skipped over those ones rather quickly. :D

I had a face mask that was made by cutting out the shape of a face from the back of a cornflakes packet and attaching elastic bands at the side to go over my ears. I coloured in a horrible face with my crayons. I cut the eye holes out too high though and it didn't really work. :(

I was 9 at the time though.

Hocus Eye. said:
I had a face mask that was made by cutting out the shape of a face from the back of a cornflakes packet and attaching elastic bands at the side to go over my ears.

That's the kind of face mask I thought we were going to talk about :oops: :D

I know how to make cool masks.

I have herbal recipes for this stuff dragon but far too tired to type lots so will post asap(next couple of days)

I did the avocado and me skin didn't feel any better, the day after it was better though :cool:

I only kept it on for 5 mins tho cus I nearly vomited, I fuckin hate those things, thank fuck they don't really smell of anything :D

I used an egg whites for a "tightening mask" once, didn't really notice a difference:rolleyes: . Honey and oatmeal as a scrub, and I tried the mayonnaise on the hair treatment, that sucked and smelled awful..it took days to get rid of the smell, ugh..:eek:

Leatherface200.jpg

?

Back
Top Bottom