Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Help Needed. Author wants test readers for stories set in 55BC

Eifion Williams

Hi,
I'm a new member here and my introduction is also a request.
I am a Welsh Author writing in English and I am in the process of writing the third novel in my trilogy; Iron Blood & Sacrifice.
These stories are set in 55 & 54 BC around the time of Julius Caesar's invasions, so really early history I know but I am desperate for test readers and so my appeal is for just that; anyone interested in reading the first two novels in the trilogy.
I post here, as the work is somewhat 'conceptual', in that I have attempted to show a linear progression from these early Celtic people to the Proto-Welsh people, in both culture and tradition.
I am hoping the work appeals to a broad readership but I am aware that perhaps the most interested readers, will be Welsh or certainly interested in ancient Welsh history and culture.
Please let me know if you can help me out, as I have had no real feed-back on the novels apart from the well-meaning approbation of friends and family. I'm not looking for a professional opinion or any detailed breakdown, just a read a brutally honest opinion.
Regards,
Eifion

Back
Top Bottom