Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Help! Hair dye disaster...

Edie

Oh dear. Thought I'd have a go at dying my hair cos I found a gray hair :eek: So went and brought some permanant dye (Nice n Easy, lololol :rolleyes:).

Managed to dye my hair ok. However have also died the bath curtain, my forehead, my ears, the nape of my neck, a towel and Mr Froggy Flannel :facepalm: The fixtures and fittings I can live with. But wtf am I supposed to do with my skin? :oops:

I have to go and collect the kids from school. Now. Right now :( FML.

Please someone give me some tips on how to stop me looking so shit!

a good scrub with a soapy flannel is the best you can do for your skin for now. it'll fade in a couple of days :D (sorry :()

some people use vaseline around the hairline before you apply to keep it clean. i find applying carefully combined with wiping off any drips straight away works for me. and wrapping your hair in cling film while it's working. also different dyes are different consistencies i don't have too any problems with feria.

flannels wash out fine ime. bleach the curtain.

burqa1.jpg

Sitting in playground in hoodie with hood up. It's 24 degrees here. I look like a dick, but not as much of a dick as I would without it up.

There are quite a few mums that wear burkas at this school but it would freak my kids out :D

I hope you ain't taking the piss wtfftw, cos I'm in a vulnerable place right now :D

Really? :hmm: Bit grim but willing to try anything!

I hope you ain't taking the piss wtfftw, cos I'm in a vulnerable place right now :D

Really? :hmm: Bit grim but willing to try anything!
No she's not, next time vaseline round the edges before you start. Don't rub too hard though otherwise it'll go red - and I'd steer well clear of nail varnish remover anywhere near your face.

Now pics or GTFO :D (you know I love you really).

But also ONE grey hair? :rolleyes: I'm younger than you!!! :(

I say one diddly... :(

Yer it was 'dark brown'. Nearly black by the outcome.

Gonna take the ashy up to the bathroom :D

a good scrub with a soapy flannel is the best you can do for your skin for now. it'll fade in a couple of days :D (sorry :()

some people use vaseline around the hairline before you apply to keep it clean. i find applying carefully combined with wiping off any drips straight away works for me. and wrapping your hair in cling film while it's working. also different dyes are different consistencies i don't have too any problems with feria.

flannels wash out fine ime. bleach the curtain.

All of the above

*snigger*

And nuff of your sniggers sojourner. George just laughed at me while eating his callipso :( I've not yet told him about Mr Froggy *evil laugh*

We've all done it once mate, then found out about the vaseline ;)

Can't emphasise enough though... rub gently.

Dammit, if vaseline and clingfilm are necessary why aren't they in the damn box? I'm sueing.

They're not that necessary tbh - just be careful when you put it on, and remember to scrub ears etc immediately after doing it

And nuff of your sniggers sojourner. George just laughed at me while eating his callipso :( I've not yet told him about Mr Froggy *evil laugh*

;):D heheh

Well I got my comeupance (sp?) for giggling at you. My hair looks fucking shit after the cut I had yesterday and I've spent most the morning in tears :rolleyes: :(

I have washed it, blow dried, but on a bus now. It just looks like it needs a cut. I don't know if I can't style it because I have no girl skills or if they can do something to fix it :(

if you really hate it go back and ask them to fix it. i got as far as phoning and asking to get mine redone once. she'd taken too much off for me to put it up, which i need to do when it's middling length. but before i went back i worked out a new way of putting it up and decided to stick with it. tbf it's the only time she's fucked up and i've gone to the same hairdresser for about 10 years.

I think I might call em, I don't know what they could do to fix it though. If nothing maybe they can at least tell me how to make it look nice :(

At least I have no more white showing eh. Got to think positive! Maybe a new proper hairdryer would help? I need to replace the second hand one I've had for 6 years :oops:

Can't go back in til Wednesday, shit! Why did I do something different. I am a stupid cunt sometimes, arrrggghhh :mad::(:(

Back
Top Bottom