Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Halloween Costume Ideas

moonsi til

worked it out now!
I know it's a while away yet but I will be on holiday soon for 3 weeks and won't have time when I get back.

Been invited to a house-warming halloween party and need to sort out my costume in the next week. I'm just going to buy one from www.joke.co.uk. So far I like the goth bride, corpse bride, malice in wonderland and the nurse splattered in blood.

Anyone fancy having a look and tell me what you think please?

I'm afraid I really, really don't like fancy dress, and.... for that reason.........

I'm out.

It's a good idea for a thread, mind.

I think I'll be going to a couple of halloween parties this year, so I'm direly in need of costume inspiration.

Bride of Dracula is always an easy option....lots of white material, net curtains, bunch of dead flowers, black eye liner-smudged eyes emphasisng the sunken sockets of the half dead... and lipstick smeared down your face for fake blood....sometimes I dont have to try hard at all.

i'm going to a halloween party with a horror film theme, so i am going as the birds :) shift dress, jacket, necklace and lot of fake birds attatched to arms and head. found some fake robin xmas decorations in the pound shop, so going to spray them black :cool:

before i knew it was a horror film theme, i was going to go as swine flu. piggy nose mask, fake ears, pj bottoms, a tshirt with "my mum went to mexico and all i got was lousy tamiflu" on the front and "unclean" written in fake blood on the back. with scrunched up tissues attached to my pjs. i was then going to spend the evening drinking all my drinks out of a mug with a lemsip sticker on and asking people to be my flu friend :oops:

i'm going to a halloween party with a horror film theme, so i am going as the birds :) shift dress, jacket, necklace and lot of fake birds attatched to arms and head. found some fake robin xmas decorations in the pound shop, so going to spray them black :cool:

before i knew it was a horror film theme, i was going to go as swine flu. piggy nose mask, fake ears, pj bottoms, a tshirt with "my mum went to mexico and all i got was lousy tamiflu" on the front and "unclean" written in fake blood on the back. with scrunched up tissues attached to my pjs. i was then going to spend the evening drinking all my drinks out of a mug with a lemsip sticker on and asking people to be my flu friend :oops:

I like both of these. In my OP there is a link to a fancy dress place and it has a birds outfit which is very cool.

It's so annoying not being able to link but the 2 that I'm considering are in the adult halloween section in the female £30+. Malice in Wonderland is on the first page and the gothic bride is on page 4.

and yay replies...:)

How much are you wanting to spend?? And have I got an extreme wardrobe? I could make a lot of those costumes just be cobbling various bits out of the clothes I own :oops:

There are some lovely costumes though.
What size are you? I have a black velour catsuit (old size 12, maybe 26 waist, 36 bust) you could borrow.

How much are you wanting to spend?? And have I got an extreme wardrobe? I could make a lot of those costumes just be cobbling various bits out of the clothes I own :oops:

There are some lovely costumes though.
What size are you? I have a black velour catsuit (old size 12, maybe 26 waist, 36 bust) you could borrow.

Thank you...my first thought was something in a catsuit! I have decided on a gothic bride. I have a beautiful ankle length skirt that is laced with ribbon at the bum. Going to buy a black veil, wig, lace gloves and black roses.

This might be my only chance to be a bride and when in primary school I always said my wedding dress would be black...so dreams do come true..:)

Still really like the Malice In Wonderland though.

My old man used to mix up a flour water and green food colouring paste, smear over our faces and send us out as zombies :D

Just wear what suits you and then add corpse make up and blood capsules.

Eg: if you look great as a cheerleader, then dress as one and be a dead cheerleader.

If you look great as a gangster, then be a dead gangster.
etc.

John Lennon would be pretty easy to do.....hippyish long wig, round glasses, cheesecloth, patchouli and jesus sandals....pin a bullseye target to your chest....fake blood.....sorted.

Back
Top Bottom