Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Half-Life: Alyx... Valve back with VR game

Cid

Proper break this time
Well, back to the first person, story-driven stuff they're... mythologised... for anyway.

Looks good at any rate (I mean literally, visually good). But personally zero experience with VR... I suppose we shall see. There will be fairly enormous expectations for this, and for 'things that may happen afterwards'. Expectations that might go beyond what they're capable of realising. But yeah, looks interesting.

Well, back to the first person, story-driven stuff they're... mythologised... for anyway.

Looks good at any rate (I mean literally, visually good). But personally zero experience with VR... I suppose we shall see. There will be fairly enormous expectations for this, and for 'things that may happen afterwards'. Expectations that might go beyond what they're capable of realising. But yeah, looks interesting.

I meant to post about this last week. My limited experience of VR (PS4) is that I just can't get past the motion sickness.

But for this, I'd be willing to try. Just need some unknown rich relative to die so that I can afford the rig :rolleyes:

Looks bloody incredible though

I never really got into Half Life 2, got to the bit where the spooky town was and gave up. Remember liking the 1st one though.

Will this be PC only?

Half life 2 was one of the few games I ever played on my Xbox 360, and one of the only computer games I ever completed. It was definitely something special.

I doubt I’ll ever play this new one, but good to know they’re still keeping the franchise going.

Back
Top Bottom