Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Guilfest

dessiato

🇪🇸 my spirit is crying for leaving
I'm told that it has gone bust and will be no more. Is this true?

(Should be on the festies subforum, this one)

I've checked efestivals festie list for July (usual month of Guilfest) and nothing shown. Nothing more up to date than 2012 being shown from general Googling either. Wondering what your source is, dessiato, but I reckon you might be on to something.

(Should be on the festies subforum, this one)

I've checked efestivals festie list for July (usual month of Guilfest) and nothing shown. Nothing more up to date than 2012 being shown from general Googling either. Wondering what your source is, dessiato, but I reckon you might be on to something.
Apologies for posting in the wrong sub-forum. Thanks for the information about the festival though.

I didn't know much it has to be said -- Tony Scott getting into financial trouble had passed me by. But going by that 'Get Surrey' article, the reason for such poor ticket sales last year is obvious when you remember last June and July's appalling weather ... :(

So an independent festival organiser (who was a geniune music enthusiast) goes bust and is then to be replaced by Live Nation -- these are today's times for so many events.

Back
Top Bottom