Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Guilfest is back!!!

Went the other year when Orbital played... was very strange raving with kids and grannys there.... camping was a little WTF also, loads of fights and security chucking people out... very strange.

I dj'ed in the vintage tent a couple of years ago was good fun, tent was drowned out by loads of metal bands next door playing over the full 9bar rig. Was amusing. Rest of it was a bit Meh but it's not really aimed at me.

One time I went was to see Ricky Lee Jones. I'd waited for years to see her live. She was dreadful, the sound system wouldn't work properly. 20 years waiting to see her, and after half an hour I went to one of the other stages.

Glad its back - fond memories of going with my mum and dad to this a few years back. My Dad was a regular for many years too long before it grew to the behemoth it became.

I see the Sugar Hull Gang are playing - as in the hip hop group???

One time I went was to see Ricky Lee Jones. I'd waited for years to see her live. She was dreadful, the sound system wouldn't work properly. 20 years waiting to see her, and after half an hour I went to one of the other stages.

Great times.

Back
Top Bottom