Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gran Turismo 7

Dead Cat Bounce

A member of the Waffle elite.
Anyone else playing this?

I downloaded it this morning on my PS5 and I'm now getting flashbacks to when I was playing the last one that I purchased.

It's a great game but I've been chasing a gold medal for the last three hours. I just can't get the line into the corner. Quit, retry, brake too late and crash. Brake too early and only get a bronze medal.

This is only for the National B licence 😡

Anyone else playing this?

I downloaded it this morning on my PS5 and I'm now getting flashbacks to when I was playing the last one that I purchased.

It's a great game but I've been chasing a gold medal for the last three hours. I just can't get the line into the corner. Quit, retry, brake too late and crash. Brake too early and only get a bronze medal.

This is only for the National B licence 😡

Haha, yes same, I think it was the 7th one? Got gold on the rest.

It's a good game.

Mattym is playing it as well.

And as I said on the gaming thread, the stupid chatbot assistants can fuck right off. They're annoying.

And as I said on the gaming thread, the stupid chatbot assistants can fuck right off. They're annoying.
The noise those chatbox assistants make, is like when somebody tries to imitate the noise of male masturbation when grabbing the cheek between the thumb & finger & moving it rapidly up & down.

On a related note, I haven't yet managed to get split screen, 2 player. YT suggests that you need to pass a license or sth. I passed the B one & am halfway through the A one. Any ideas?

I've just seen (Stephanie Sterling on twitter) that on the PS4 it's 'always online', and involves buying a PlayStation Plus pass. Does anyone know?

I've just seen (Stephanie Sterling on twitter) that on the PS4 it's 'always online', and involves buying a PlayStation Plus pass. Does anyone know?

Not sure about PS4 but I did read that on PS5 it was the same, you can only play a few gimmicky races on it. Also you need to progress to open up stuff like multi player etc. I only got split screen yesterday and I've had the game since launch.

I imagine it is the same on both platforms.

Spent the last two hours trying to get the last Super Licence at Spa-Francorchamps, no where close to geting the bronze medal at the moment.

Still loving the game dispite the frustraions at currently failing the final licence.

Still almost twelve seconds away from getting the bronze medal on the last licence. Driving the Porche 917TX '70 around Spa is a nightmare, just looking at the damp track will spin you off.

Will get it at some point in the future.

Managed to chip away five seconds from the bronze S-10 time, just seven more seconds to make up. Whoever designed this licence needs a talking to.

Tempted to get a Fanatec racing setup just to get this licence done /joke.

Back
Top Bottom