Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gormley at the RA

hash tag

Reaching out
Can anyone tell me why I should take myself off to the Royal Academy to see the new Gormley exhibition?

I can go during the week, I don't have membership, so would have to pay. It would not take long for me to walk there, but, why?

I thought the same years ago, when they had the red wax room (Anish Kapoor?), but was glad I went. It did have lots of satisfying splatting and dripping wax though. Not sure what , if anything, the 'mud' will do. But will probably pop along.

Last edited:
I fancy going and probably will. It's a shame everything in London galleries seems to be basically £20 now though. For a lot of people that's significant cash and the discounts aren't much either.

I fancy going and probably will. It's a shame everything in London galleries seems to be basically £20 now though. For a lot of people that's significant cash and the discounts aren't much either.
Agreed. I get an annual pass as a Christmas present every year so am able to take lots of people for free.

I got a free ticket off a mate of a mate and enjoyed the 3 dimensional stuff a lot. Couldn’t be arsed with his sketchbooks and drawings though.

if clicker ’s photos above don’t intrigue you, it’s not for you.

Back
Top Bottom