Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

"Globalist"

camouflage

gaslit at scale.
Witness the smoking crater where this Leftists use of the term "Globalist" used to be...

hillarygloballg-jpg.99493

I mean... that's fucked up man. To add insult to the injury I actually agree with some of those points (fucking Planned Parenthood, corrupting our precious bodily fluids!)

When exactly did being "anti-Globalist" become a dog-whistle? Language seems to change so fast on tinternet, I don't remember it being 'one of those terms' ten years ago, am I old now? At this rate people who think like me will have only "urgh!" left to describe things we don't like, or have the Nationalists already had that too?

Globalist Right vs Nationalist Right was working for me, now what am I supposed to do to sum up my contempt and opposition to both her with the horns and him with the hair at the same time?

Godamnit Cartman.:facepalm:

Some insights into "free markets" and "globalisation" allegedly versus "nationalism" and whatnot...

Including Washington "long term planners", corporate conspiracies and so on...

Camo's fash info sources are on about the ideologically liberal attempt at creating a one world government, the new world order and all that shit. 'Defend your culture/race/nation from destruction. Oh, and kill all those fucking hooked-nosed joos.'

Camo's fash info sources are on about the ideologically liberal attempt at creating a one world government, the new world order and all that shit. 'Defend your culture/race/nation from destruction. Oh, and kill all those fucking hooked-nosed joos.'
These people only live on line. A black third positionist. The far right this clown fears is closer by the day.

Isn't the terminology globalism/anti-globalism, and not globalisation/anti-globalisation? Your fringe fascist bloggers and vloggers are into the fashionable former.
It's been like this since the '90s, as well.

Back then, though, it was just a cloud on the horizon, no bigger than a man's hand. . .

Isn't the terminology globalism/anti-globalism, and not globalisation/anti-globalisation? Your fringe fascist bloggers and vloggers are into the fashionable former.

I don't own any fringe fascist bloggers, but well spotted I hadn't noticed that. I guess one could be seen as the process, the other as the owners of the process.

Globalization implies a process, a series of steps through which you pass from one point or conditon to another. Globalism implies an ideology, one held by someone somewhere - usually someone who's already "in the frame" of fringe fascist conspiracy theories, and for reasons already mentioned on this thread.

Speaking of which - this is where all the George Soros hate comes from, isn't it?

He's doing no such thing, and you should retract this irrelevant and tendentious accusation.

He's point a certain relevant political fact of life - one both camouflage and you need to take on board.

Except it's not exactly a fact, though, is it? Mr Bullet is presenting a what if scenario. One that involves the death of a poster. He's got form for that.

He's doing no such thing, and you should retract this irrelevant and tendentious accusation.

He's point a certain relevant political fact of life - one both camouflage and you need to take on board.

He's carrying on beef from when I told him to kill himself on another thread, after he called me a fascist and racist, with unsavoury insinuations made about the relationship I'm in with the sixth bullet, who isn't white. I apologised for the former. He has never admitted or done the same for the shit he pulled on me and others. What his attention-seeking and baiting has to do with the topic at hand...

The anti-globalist crowd really would shoot most of us here if they got the chance, though, camo.

Point of ma thread though, turns out being anti-globalization is a completely different thing from being anti-globalist. Learn something new every year.

Anti Globalization (fuck NAFTA) versus anti Gloablist (Jooz everywhere controlling things with their super powers!)

Except Trump doesn't like NAFTA in it's current form or TPP that he's actually cancelled either. Being anti those things used to be cool.

Back
Top Bottom