Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fringe recommendations

Andrew Lawrence 'Is coming to get you' at The Pleasance, very funny. Hope to get to see 'I, Tommy' aswell.

Saw roisin conaty last night, she was ok. Amazing weather yesterday, hung around the speigeltent and the courtyard. They've done up the dome nicely too. My daughter saw Tom Stade hanging about and had a blether and laugh with him.

Saw Axis of Awesome last night, pretty much all new material apart from the you-know-what.

Pretty good.

We saw 'I, Tommy' yesterday which was excellent. Tickets in advance though as it was sold out.

Edinburgh? ¡Edinburgo mas bien! jajajaja :)

anyway saw Stewart Lee. meh **

as someone thats watched a vid of one of his shows ( I work in oil// You mean you are a sardine?one) and thinking that was a really funny, clever well put together performance I was inclined to be receptive.

He had 25 minutes of stuff fr 75 mins and the 'big' joke was that he didn't enough material which would have been funny if it was funny.

yes we do get the 'levels' of your humour we're just not lolling cos it isn't worth it.

we laugh at the easy stuff cos its easy it doesn't make us shit. it reflects as much on you as it does us.

nice try mate but you didn't pull it off + i think you are a tosser (just realised that 10 minutes of his act was making jokes about what people had said about him on the internet, the crafty bastard)

--------------------------

I quite like looking for the jets going past at 9pm.

It's nearly over but I can solidly recommend Brendon Burns (10pm King Dome)

And A Midsummer Night's Dream (4pm Assembly Teatro aka spiegel garden)mwhich is fucking excellent. Really excellent. (if you say you work for heinekin at the ticket office, you get 50% off)

I imagine John Culshaw being Les Dawson is excellent, certainly getting rave reviews, but doesn't look like any ticket availability

Back
Top Bottom