Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Help Free QR code generator

trevhagl

Famous author , company CEO
anyone know of a genuine free QR code generator as i have been scammed twice by dodgy sites that get you to waste all your time laying out ads, printing them etc then 2 weeks later disable it to try and force you to pay a monthly fee?

or

anyone know of a genuine free QR code generator as i have been scammed twice by dodgy sites that get you to waste all your time laying out ads, printing them etc then 2 weeks later disable it to try and force you to pay a monthly fee?

what phone do you have

a lot of newer phone will read them for you :hmm:

on my old phone moto g7 i used QR & Barcode Scanner by Gamma without a problem i noticed

or
thanks Roy i already did one with QR code monkey but when i read reviews on trustpilot they say it's another scam and a subsiduary of the original scam site i used - QR-code-generator
anyway before printing more off i will wait a couple of weeks to see if this is so - they DO say its for life on the actual site but thats not what trustpilot reviews say

Two I use:

is this the same Github ? reviews are all over the place on trustpilot and none seem to mention QR codes?

GitHub is just a repository for source code (admittedly not without controversies and critics). Grab the code, review it yourself, tweak if needed, integrate it into your own workflow (respect the licensing). No need to trust any third party.

Health warning: may require programming experience.

thanks Roy i already did one with QR code monkey but when i read reviews on trustpilot they say it's another scam and a subsiduary of the original scam site i used - QR-code-generator
anyway before printing more off i will wait a couple of weeks to see if this is so - they DO say its for life on the actual site but thats not what trustpilot reviews say
Exactly what do you need? On the two sites I recommended you can d/l a PNG of the QR code you generate with your data. That can't expire and you won't be charged for it (unless you use any of the more advanced features they offer for the signed up options). Download the PNG and stick it in your design/layout and you're done. What's the problem?

E2A - You are wanting static QR codes aren't you? It sounds like you've been getting dynamic QR codes. These you will have to pay for unless you have your own dynamic code generator. Static QR Codes vs. Dynamic QR Codes | The Difference

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom