Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Free bulk email provider needed - Mailchimp's gone to shit!

trevhagl

Famous author , company CEO
Looks like i have to ditch the mailchimp account , pure greed ! They are reducing contacts /email limits severely
But where now? Someone put me onto "Sender" but you can't set it up without a business email

Subscribes - we use MC at work, well, Comms do, and they always have some tale of woe about why they can't do what we'd like.

Does either of you know how many emails MC can/will send daily? Local Govt paid-for-account, btw. I seem to recall Comms saying summat about 400 emails at a time or per day (was it?). Which is piss poor as we need to send 22k over a week or so soon.

thanks all, i was looking at sender but they won't allow me to sign up due to not having a business/domain linked email - i did set one up a while back via Zoho but its asking for a refiguring of the DNS from godaddy - if i did this would it wipe out the DNS to my Webstore? Or can you have multiple DNS pointers?

Subscribes - we use MC at work, well, Comms do, and they always have some tale of woe about why they can't do what we'd like.

Does either of you know how many emails MC can/will send daily? Local Govt paid-for-account, btw. I seem to recall Comms saying summat about 400 emails at a time or per day (was it?). Which is piss poor as we need to send 22k over a week or so soon.
dunno about work but at the mo its 10,000 a month emails, 2000 contacts. In March it becomes 500 contacts and i think it was 2000 or something emails, so basically another big company takes something over and ruins it

Back
Top Bottom