Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Found: Distinctive bike

linniekin

Hi there, I've found a distinctively painted bike that was dumped in the street outside my house by some youths last night.

The bike has tiger stripes and looks like someone has cared for it very much. I'm no expert but it looks like it might still be okay. It's still got a hefty lock on it.

Can't get through to the Met on 101 to report it and their website points me back there. Suggestions for what to do with it to reunite it with its owner appreciated. Or just message here if you know the owner.

Hi there, I've found a distinctively painted bike that was dumped in the street outside my house by some youths last night.

The bike has tiger stripes and looks like someone has cared for it very much. I'm no expert but it looks like it might still be okay. It's still got a hefty lock on it.

Can't get through to the Met on 101 to report it and their website points me back there. Suggestions for what to do with it to reunite it with its owner appreciated. Or just message here if you know the owner.
I've asked on FB

Back
Top Bottom