Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FactoberFest 2015, Friday 11th September to Sunday 13th September

DaveCinzano : Say what? :confused:

I'm no fan of George Ferguson if he's got anything to do with this -- has he? :confused: again.

Is it the brewery specifically you're having a pop at or the Tobacco Factory as well? -- I know they're connected obviously. I've probably missed loads of local detail here though. Unlike you I'm not Bristolian ....

Anyway, my flippant comment above was only beer related.

Last edited:
Thanks for that. Wasn't aware before, except very vaguely.

I may continue at times with BBF beer when in Bristol though, because despite Ferguson's best efforts to poison it by association ;) it remains excellent :hmm:

Some of the other beers on that Factoberfest list, from independent breweries elsewhere, would have been pretty good too, we recognised some of the names.

But as I said we never made it in the end anyway.

Heard a rumour that he's bought a run down pub near Temple Meads that is very close to the new arena.
Based on the time it took for him to finally mention his daughter Alice and her extensively-funded organisation Playing Out, expect this to be added to his Declaration of Interests sometime in 2020.

Heard a rumour that he's bought a run down pub near Temple Meads that is very close to the new arena.

Barley Mow? It was refurbished quite a while ago (at least 18 months?) by Bristol Beer Factory.

But perhaps this is a newer acquisition -- I expect a recent copy of Pints West would mention it if BBF have bought a new place.

Barley Mow? It was refurbished quite a while ago (at least 18 months?) by Bristol Beer Factory.

But perhaps this is a newer acquisition -- I expect a recent copy of Pints West would mention it if BBF have bought a new place.

Not that one, closer to the station. I think on the Cattle Market Road.

Back
Top Bottom