Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

facebook down ?

so frustrating , i deleted my google password manager passwords as i had accumulated 3 somehow, tried the current password, tried setting new one, round in circles and finally the warning you get when you do the same thing too quicky with the capatcha! So they make it impossible then accuse you of being a hacker!

This is exactly the problem I was getting 20 mins ago, I thought I had done something stupid (other than have an account obvs) but it seems not

People on x/twitter saying fb is down as well.

I've had a reply on whatsapp now. Not tried instagram yet (which i don't really use)

At first on the app i got "unexpected error" and website said "incorrect password" which made me paranoid i'd been hacked at first.

Now it gets a bit further but says it needs to send a code to my whatsapp which doesn't arrive (hence me asking about whatsapp but someone has replied to me on whatsapp now).

Yep, wondered why it had logged me out on all devices, tried resetting password etc, realised it was down when I checked mums ipad and hers was the same. That'll teach them for getting rid of almost everyone in their admin team in favour of using ai instead.

At first on the app i got "unexpected error" and website said "incorrect password" which made me paranoid i'd been hacked at first.

Now it gets a bit further but says it needs to send a code to my whatsapp which doesn't arrive (hence me asking about whatsapp but someone has replied to me on whatsapp now).
Yeah I can’t get on messenger and it says it’s sent a code by WhatsApp which hasn’t arrived. I guess it’ll be sorted soon enough. 🤷‍♀️

Yeah I can’t get on messenger and it says it’s sent a code by WhatsApp which hasn’t arrived. I guess it’ll be sorted soon enough. 🤷‍♀️
Yeah i don't think the problem is at the whatsapp end. Nothing you can do except wait for them to fix it.

same for me except its to my email account and when you do get the code it says incorrect code !

Back
Top Bottom