Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Equinox Festival, Lincolnshire, Friday16th to Sunday18th September 2022

William of Walworth

Festographer
R.I.P.
On the Equinox website, they state "19th" September in their dates, but the 19th is a Monday .... :hmm:

Anyway, it is my serious plan! to get to this --especially given that I've just been disappointed about my (now-failed!) efforts to get to NozStock 2022! :(

Any Urbans coming along? I reckon there's a cracking line-up on offer -- lots of my sort of bands and acts! :cool: :)

North Lincolnshire (I think the site is near Grimsby! :eek: ) is a seriously monster! distance to travel :facepalm:, to the point that festivaldeb refuses to drive the Van that far! Can't really blame her ....

But I am on a semi-promise (TBC!), of a possible lift from Hebden Bridge (I can travel light as far as that, and do trains between Swansea and Manchester/Hebden!).

It's nice to be pals with the Dance Tent organiser! :D -- I could pitch my tent near their Van ;)

Plus, I'll be in "retirement practice" for the whole of September! (and for a bit of time either side!) so I'll have no shortage of time! :oldthumbsup: :cool::beer::):D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom