Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

I'm with you, Liz. I'm a spectator tonight too, and I'm almost biffed enough to be on maomao's side.

Got my SiL over, who's the best cook in the world, and her bhaturas are filled with almost as much hot air as edcraw ;)
I'm watching Les Mis with a joint and a brandy. Popping back here once in a while to catch up on edcraw's posts about how I'm obsessing over him 🤣.

Of course everywhere should have a working public transport system. It should be viewed as much of a social necessity as water and electricity to our homes, and like those should be a nationalised network rather than as something for private profit.

Nonsense. Some places are sparsely populated to such an extent that a regular network of mostly empty buses would be ridiculous - only personal transport would make sense. This applies to most of the UK in terms of land area.

If you beardy transport yurt weavers had control, we’d have a nationwide network of free maglev trains stopping at every isolated cottage, but no schools or hospitals because there’d be no money or staff left over to run them.

Listening open at the moment but my go-to headset has been Plantronics Pro for about 3 years. I really like the sound but it feels like you've got a tractor on your head, so looking to upgrade and there are loads better now.
I have a set of Plantronics and one of their gaming headsets somewhere. They make good gear. I have some Sennheisers too, but I always end up using a 15 year old set of AKG K240DF. They take some driving but they sound amazing.

I have a set of Plantronics and one of their gaming headsets somewhere. They make good gear. I have some Sennheisers too, but I always end up using a 15 year old set of AKG K240DF. They take some driving but they sound amazing.

Yeah - Corrie sounds great on those bad boys!

Oh please do share - what are your influences? Status Quo?

that’s a joke on 2 levels btw
Strangely, no. My influences were mainly acid house and hardcore techno. I did have a go at a bit of gabba but that was a dark time in my life that I'd rather forget.

Back
Top Bottom