Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Eek a mouse is shhiney

I MEAN I'M INTO THE GIRL
T̶̢̨̨̛̮̲̼̳͇͔̭̼̰̱̙̏͊̈́̓͛̍̅̈́̃͛̀̕͜͜͝h̷͍͍͇̟̲̰̹̩̞̼̰̖͔͈̹͓̺͉̦̝̝̟͍͈͆̓̈́͐̔̔̽̈́͌̍͆̆̃͊̈́̚͜͜e̴̜̺̮̺̮̲̪̮̠̼̮͕̟̟͊̎̊̾̿̾͊̋̂̒̇̍̈́̈̃̾͊̉͝ ̴̢̭͍̽͗̏͗̄̈́̈̂̅̏́̿̈́̉̅̃̔͌̕͠͠V̷̡̮͍̟̼̬̝͈̰̍͆͐̀̀̈̍̌̽̉̅͑̒̕͜ę̶͔̱͉̜̞̘̪̙̫̞̹͋̆̏̀̀̓̊̊͠ņ̴̡͇̥̱̜̳̭̥͓̞̜̳͙̟̺̥̟͕̜̹͓̥͇̦̫͛͑́͑̈̾̾̂͊̏͊̈͂͛̑͌̈͗́̐̑͊͜͜͠ͅͅg̶̱̗͔͈̮̼̅̌̉͜͜a̷̧͊̀̈́͌̌͊͌̎̏́̔̌̀̉́͘̚͘̕͝ ̶̧̧̢̨̰̞͈̘̯̞̠̥̯̞͖͈̥̣̬̱̞͐̓̅̏̽̿̔̈́̈́͑̄̓̔̊̾̓̂̿̾̓̊͂̀̂͗́̎̑͝B̶͖̝̘̮͖͍͓̈̈́͛͐̃̈̈̀̆̃́͐͌̀̂̎̓͐̅̓̈́͛̏̀̆̚ụ̶̡̢̘̪̩͖̣̤̯͖̈́̾̓͆̀́͊̆̿̀̿̅̂̉̋̕͜͠s̵̢̡̧̫͍̤̻͉̲̫͈̺̲͆͂͐̆̈́͆͂͒͋̅̀̐̐̐͆̌̒͘͝͝͠ ̸̨̧̢͈͇̟̳͙͓̳̼͎͔̳̝͈̪̹̗͓͐̍̒̍̑̔͆̈́̿̽̇̕͜͝ͅị̶̂̍̃͂̅̇̓́̃͑̈́̉͒̎͒̌͂̈́̓̀̊̓̉̚̕s̴̛̖̣͚̭͉͎̦̻̏̀̏̎͑͗͐̈̇͌̑̄̇͋̽̈̂̍̉̓̕͝ ̵̧̡̨̡̨̧̦̯͔͍͕̫̬͕̥͙̱̪̥̮̜̘̥͚̣͖͍̰͋̈́̔̒̌͛̑̑̀͜ͅC̵̺̯̳̥̮̩̯̖̜̞̖̩̼̬͉̈́̎̄ͅǫ̵̨̗̞͙̮̗̱̭̮̺̯̣̞̳̘̲̹̠͖͆͆̾̓͑̈́̐͊͊̚̚m̷̨̡̱̯̤̟͔̰̪̳̭͔͙̟̼̱̫̹̬̯̍̀͑͗͂̓͜͜ͅi̸̡̩͕͇̜̼̤͚̥̲̲͊̍̈̂̿̾̂̏̈́̊͋̀͌̆̐͗̌͒͒͐͆̈́̿̉̓̒͘̕͘͝n̸̠̯̘̥͂̆̃̀̋̔̑̀̃̇̓̈́͆̄̐͐̀͌͋͘̚͘g̵̢̢̰̮̬̫͈̹̝̰͙͎͇̪̻̽̋̾̄̐̿͝!̶̛͖̗͓̝̦͖́̒̉̈̎̂̄̓͋̔̒͆̂̔̎̂̃̀̌̽̀͂́͝

I always liked this one because it is nuts and tells a whole story about body image in Jamaica...

Eek returns from holiday to find that his woman has bulked up considerably. Has another man been fattening her up with the appetite stimulant drug of the title? Beng beng geng geng. Also he is getting a lot of mail for other people? What is going on? :D

Followe by an incredibly sparse version with searing brass. ~Doing "Norwegian Wood".

I always liked this one because it is nuts and tells a whole story about body image in Jamaica...

Eek returns from holiday to find that his woman has bulked up considerably. Has another man been fattening her up with the appetite stimulant drug of the title? Beng beng geng geng. Also he is getting a lot of mail for other people? What is going on? :D

Followe by an incredibly sparse version with searing brass. ~Doing "Norwegian Wood".

or the dub version, and someone's put a fair bit of effort in to the 'video'

Back
Top Bottom