Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet v Leiston Play Off Semi-Final, 7.45pm Thurs 3rd May (at Tooting & Mitcham)

No fucking drums though.
COWBELLS!

LIKE THIS:

kingstonian-dulwich-hamlet-09.jpg

kingstonian-dulwich-hamlet-07.jpg

Dulwich Hamlet fans baffle Kingstonian FC jobsworths with extended post-match singing after 2-1 defeat

Play offs can be nerve gangling affairs where form go's out of the window. All about nerve and who wants it more. Good luck and hopefully you get through!

No fucking drums though.
And you'd have hated a game I was at at RAEC Mons, in Belgium, at the end of March. A full-on brass band playing tunes that weren't even relevant to the match/football. But they were very tuneful. Never thought I'd hear YMCA being trumpeted out!

And you'd have hated a game I was at at RAEC Mons, in Belgium, at the end of March. A full-on brass band playing tunes that weren't even relevant to the match/football. But they were very tuneful. Never thought I'd hear YMCA being trumpeted out!
Brass versions of YMCA PLUS cowbells would be football heaven.

Rather that than fucking tossers key jangling...
An 18 piece brass band playing "Yellow Submarine" at Venlo in the early 90's was awesome.

One day I'm going to snatch a bunch of keys from someone's hand and fling them out of the ground.

Do you reckon they can roll the pitch and cut the grass before Thursday, well bobbly on Saturday doesn’t suit our slick passing game!!!!

Rain forecast all day Wednesday isn't going to help! luckily Thursday looking ok at the moment

Back
Top Bottom