Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet FC W Twitter Feed

B.I.G

Banned
Banned
Who runs the Dulwich Hamlet FC W Twitter feed?

Not sure this was a relevant retweet.

Perhaps the person that did it should take a look at themselves.

Are there any new depths to which the club won't sink?

So a random political tweet is fine with you.

Maybe you could think for yourself for once in a while and realise that on balance it was at best unnecessary and at worst a bizarre overtly political use of an official club twitter.

I look forward to random Tory bashing.

Embarrassing really the lack of critical thinking employed by the Dulwich apologists. No wonder the hierarchy keeps fucking up and costing lives when faced with this level of yes people.

So a random political tweet is fine with you.

Maybe you could think for yourself for once in a while and realise that on balance it was at best unnecessary and at worst a bizarre overtly political use of an official club twitter.

I look forward to random Tory bashing.

Embarrassing really the lack of critical thinking employed by the Dulwich apologists. No wonder the hierarchy keeps fucking up and costing lives when faced with this level of yes people.
I genuinely (genuinely) do not give a toss. But I'm sure no one will die as a result.

Hi everyone,

That tweet was not supposed to be made from the DHFCW twitter account, but rather that admin's own twitter account, and was a genuine mistake

Hi everyone,

That tweet was not supposed to be made from the DHFCW twitter account, but rather that admin's own twitter account, and was a genuine mistake
Very Streatham Rovers.

Back
Top Bottom