Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Douglas Murray is a skid mark

On newsnight he was basically saying that the current problems in the arab world have nothing to do with Western imperialism and everything to do with the fact that the arabs and their culture are backward and barbarous. There can be no democracy in that part of the world unless it is guided by America and her allies apparently :rolleyes:

On newsnight he was basically saying that the current problems in the arab world have nothing to do with Western imperialism and everything to do with the fact that the arabs and their culture are backward and barbarous. There can be no democracy in that part of the world unless it is guided by America and her allies apparently :rolleyes:

Yeah, that sounds just like Ferguson. I really do not understand how that man got a PhD in history. He must have bribed the panel or had some dirt on them. He's an unreconstructed imperialist cunt.

Fucking scum. I have always hated Niall Ferguson. These people need to be shamed.

You may be interested to know that Douglas Murray is on Question Time again tonight... 05 May 2011

He does seem to be on there quite a lot!

Alibhai-Brown had a good go at him as well. His cuntishness did deflect some of the hatred from targeting Hammond though.

Is that what they train them to do? It sounds like an unorthodox hand-to-hand combat move.

Douglas Skidmark-Murray sort of asked for it though.

His decision to pompously lecture Yasmin AB about her lack of knowledge of special operations realities was a *bit* unfortunate with an evidently furiously angry (for a variety of reasons) Paddy Ashdown sat next to him.

Alibhai-Brown had a good go at him as well. His cuntishness did deflect some of the hatred from targeting Hammond though.

But I do find her quite strange ..

At one point she was going on about Bin Laden's magical qualities ... wtf

After a long period of Murray-free listening, I heard him on The Moral Maze last night. At least, I heard his name, and a few words, before I leapt for the radio and turned it off. I am fairly confident that he remains a cunt though.

After a long period of Murray-free listening, I heard him on The Moral Maze last night. At least, I heard his name, and a few words, before I leapt for the radio and turned it off. I am fairly confident that he remains a cunt though.

But think of all the people who do not have the steely resolve of the FridgeMagnet and were doomed to listen to his dulcet tones. I actually did not switch it off but I had to leave the room when Douglas was speaking so missed his outpourings!! :)

Back
Top Bottom