Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Douglas Murray is a skid mark

It is impossible to have a debate if everyone agrees, though many will still try to find differences, therefore it is necessary to have people from the left and people from the right, and a debate is better imho if people are forceful in their views. Murray brings something to a debate, in the same way that a Galloway or a Dr David Starkey do.

It is impossible to have a debate if everyone agrees, though many will still try to find differences, therefore it is necessary to have people from the left and people from the right, and a debate is better imho if people are forceful in their views. Murray brings something to a debate, in the same way that a Galloway or a Dr David Starkey do.

Or Hitler.

Or Hitler would.

Oh yes, I went there.

As usual, he came across as shrill and deeply paranoid. I also though he deliberately went out of his way to insult the bloke from the MB. Murray doesn't actually like debate unless it's all one way traffic from him. He doesn't take kindly to disagreement either. Yes, he is a skid mark.

I had been unaware of Douglas Murray's existence until reading about him here. He does seem to be a bell-end though.

Back
Top Bottom