Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump the road that might not lead to the White House - Redux 2024 thread.

Except trump is not a rich man.
I was about to say Mrs Trump should get her act together smartish and get the Divorce proceedings going before the orange one runs out of other peoples money, but id not be surprised if there was some legally binding contract preventing her

She clearly married for money and status and has both so why wouldn't she be happy? All this Melania secretly hates him guff is a bit weird. It's not hard to divorce a rich man, it's poverty that keeps a lot of marriages together.

While she's probably almost as shitty a person as her husband is, I think she might be a little trapped in the marriage for now - divorcing Trump while he's campaigning for president would be a blow to his political fortunes that could cause an angry, possibly violent backlash from his supporters, not sure how much Secret Service protection ex-wives of former presidents receive

While she's probably almost as shitty a person as her husband is, I think she might be a little trapped in the marriage for now - divorcing Trump while he's campaigning for president would be a blow to his political fortunes that could cause an angry, possibly violent backlash from his supporters, not sure how much Secret Service protection ex-wives of former presidents receive

I think she's playing the long game. She's awful but she's no fool. She's learned from the grifting best.

More legal woes for the lying racists

(From the graun)

Haitian group in Springfield, Ohio, files criminal charges against Trump and Vance​

The leader of the Haitian Bridge Alliance, a non-profit that represents the Haitian community of Springfield, Ohio, has filed criminal charges against Donald Trump and JD Vance on behalf of the group, according to an announcement from the law firm representing them.

The group is charging the former president and Republican nominee for president, and his running mate and Ohio senator, with disrupting public service, making false alarms, committing telecommunications harassment, committing aggravated menacing and violating the prohibition against complicity per the press release.

The Associated Press is reporting that the group has invoked its private-citizen right to file the charges in the wake of inaction by the local prosecutor.

This comes as the city of Springfield has experienced an onslaught of disruption, harassment, chaos and threats since Trump and Vance began spreading false claims about Haitian immigrants there eating other residents’ pets.

Last week, the mayor of Springfield issued an emergency proclamation following the continued rise in public safety threats.

I agree, the very post you quote in haste to get a side swipe in actually accepts the numerical difference yet you avoid the point of the post which is that its surprising that such a number of women would vote for a misogynist

I'm hardly surprised at your post though

and i'm not surprised that oddly enough you post are making you sound like a troglodyte escaped from the 1970's.. :p

Last edited:
The MSM doing their usual job in enabling the fucker. They admit they helped him get in previously, and are now doing it again, treating him as a normal, sane candidate, with no pushback to his bs. Tapper used to be good, but like the others, he seems to have sold his soul. Nancy slapped the fucker down, go Nancy!

The MSM doing their usual job in enabling the fucker. They admit they helped him get in previously, and are now doing it again, treating him as a normal, sane candidate, with no pushback to his bs. Tapper used to be good, but like the others, he seems to have sold his soul. Nancy slapped the fucker down, go Nancy!

If you're going to spam the boards with videos that are mostly just some knob end talking, could you label them as 'comment' and summarise said knob end's point of view please because that looked like it was going to be a CNN clip but it was mostly knob end.

If you're going to spam the boards with videos that are mostly just some knob end talking, could you label them as 'comment' and summarise said knob end's point of view please because that looked like it was going to be a CNN clip but it was mostly knob end.
So sorry! I do apologise for posting a vid that I thought was interesting. As I have previously said, if you don't want to watch, don't watch. It was fairly long CNN and MSNBC clips, but again apologies for not meeting your requirements.

My mistake for erroneously thinking this was a forum with threads for people to read and post on. Call it spam if you want, but there was no purpose to advertise but to show an (IMO) interesting interaction with the upcoming election.

Should I run all my postings past you in future, before I dare to post them on the thread? Again, so sorry for my fucking nerve in daring to proffer what I thought was an interesting pushback to the MSM.

Whoops, sorry, I never ran that past you before I bombarded the thread with spam again :rolleyes:.

So sorry! I do apologise for posting a vid that I thought was interesting. As I have previously said, if you don't want to watch, don't watch. It was fairly long CNN and MSNBC clips, but again apologies for not meeting your requirements.

My mistake for erroneously thinking this was a forum with threads for people to read and post on. Call it spam if you want, but there was no purpose to advertise but to show an (IMO) interesting interaction with the upcoming election.

Should I run all my postings past you in future, before I dare to post them on the thread? Again, so sorry for my fucking nerve in daring to proffer what I thought was an interesting pushback to the MSM.

Whoops, sorry, I never ran that past you before I bombarded the thread with spam again :rolleyes:.

have you even read the? Terms and rules
for you
Content-free posts are not permitted. Posts containing nothing more than links to websites or video files are not permitted. Please explain the nature and relevance of the linked content as a courtesy to users. Do not post up large amounts of cut and paste text. Make things easier for others by summarising the article and including a link to the unabridged version.
Users who make a stream of posts with no meaningful content and/or continually post up off topic material in inappropriate threads/forums will be banned. Completely flippant and pointless polls will most likely be deleted.

You seem pretty certain he's a knob, so please enlighten us oh wise one.
Enlighten you on what? How not to post boring videos? It's pretty simple. I think I'm not alone in preferring written content because it's easier to have a quick scan and see if it's worth it. If I was too stupid to read I'd get TikTok.

Enlighten you on what? How not to post boring videos? It's pretty simple. I think I'm not alone in preferring written content because it's easier to have a quick scan and see if it's worth it. If I was too stupid to read I'd get TikTok.
Enlighten me as to your contention about the said commentators knobbishness, so to speak. It's easy to throw insults around, but where is your context for that? As I said, don't watch, it's not compulsory. If you prefer written content, why are you even bothering to watch? Some might say it's pretty sad to moan about something you have no interest in.

As I cannot access CNN from my package any more, like many others, I found it an interesting piece that I would not have found in the written press. You do you, and leave those who might find access to something this way alone, otherwise you could be in danger of being thought of as a moaning grinch, although I couldn't possibly say.

Enlighten me as to your contention about the said commentators knobbishness, so to speak. It's easy to throw insults around, but where is your context for that? As I said, don't watch, it's not compulsory. If you prefer written content, why are you even bothering to watch? Some might say it's pretty sad to moan about something you have no interest in.

As I cannot access CNN from my package any more, like many others, I found it an interesting piece that I would not have found in the written press. You do you, and leave those who might find access to something this way alone, otherwise you could be in danger of being thought of as a moaning grinch, although I couldn't possibly say.
I didn't say you couldn't post them. I'd just like you to make it clear that it's a video of some knob end talking and not a clip of the event you described in your post.

I didn't say you couldn't post them. I'd just like you to make it clear that it's a video of some knob end talking and not a clip of the event you described in your post.
Again, any clues as to why you are calling someone who is commentating on the piece, a knob end?

You clearly didn't watch it all, as he IS commenting on the events, which were shown from CNN and MSNBC.

You clearly didn't watch it all
No shit Sherlock, what tipped you off? Along with a lot of posters round here I am not able to watch long comment videos and have a strong preference for written content. That might strike you as a little old fashioned but this is essentially a turn of the century bulletin board, not bloody TikTok. All I am asking is that you label long comment videos as such so that I and others do not waste our time clicking on them. Not doing so strikes me as a minor breech of the board rules and a larger breech of the board etiquette established here over the years.

No shit Sherlock, what tipped you off? Along with a lot of posters round here I am not able to watch long comment videos and have a strong preference for written content. That might strike you as a little old fashioned but this is essentially a turn of the century bulletin board, not bloody TikTok. All I am asking is that you label long comment videos as such so that I and others do not waste our time clicking on them. Not doing so strikes me as a minor breech of the board rules and a larger breech of the board etiquette established here over the years.
Just over 7 mins long, and the commentator is, get this, commenting on the events mentioned. I don't get how you are having a meltdown about a vid you haven't even watched, and are calling the host a knob, and claiming that what I posted wasn't relevant to what it was about. And of course, you prefer to read articles, as you made clear with the back-handed slap of insulting those who do watch vids as being stupid.

You also then have the gall to say that you weren't saying I couldn't post vids, but that I somehow broke the rules on here.

Seriously, give it up. You are making your self-imposed (I presume) role of vid police look rather silly.

Just over 7 mins long, and the commentator is, get this, commenting on the events mentioned. I don't get how you are having a meltdown about a vid you haven't even watched, and are calling the host a knob, and claiming that what I posted wasn't relevant to what it was about. And of course, you prefer to read articles, as you made clear with the back-handed slap of insulting those who do watch vids as being stupid.

You also then have the gall to say that you weren't saying I couldn't post vids, but that I somehow broke the rules on here.

Seriously, give it up. You are making your self-imposed (I presume) role of vid police look rather silly.
You're the one melting down at someone having the temerity to make a reasonable request. And I clearly didn't call him a knob. He's a knob end.

You're the one melting down at someone having the temerity to make a reasonable request. And I clearly didn't call him a knob. He's a knob end.
You have been rude and condescending, and if that isn't bad enough, you then reveal that you didn't even watch the piece, but felt inclined to make unsubstantiated comments about it, and me just because you don't like vids, and have some superior stick up your backside about reading. Comments like if you were too stupid to read, you would watch Tik Tok vids. Just for your info, I am an extremely competent reader, my job as a librarian for years sort of gives that away. However, I do not knock those who may want to view a piece, although I don't watch certain platforms like Tik Tok, so that barb went left. But I especially wouldn't be commenting on something I hadn't even watched. That would make me sound rather ignorant, and as if I were just looking for something to moan about.

You have been rude and condescending, and if that isn't bad enough, you then reveal that you didn't even watch the piece, but felt inclined to make unsubstantiated comments about it, and me just because you don't like vids, and have some superior stick up your backside about reading. Comments like if you were too stupid to read, you would watch Tik Tok vids. Just for your info, I am an extremely competent reader, my job as a librarian for years sort of gives that away. However, I do not knock those who may want to view a piece, although I don't watch certain platforms like Tik Tok, so that barb went left. But I especially wouldn't be commenting on something I hadn't even watched. That would make me sound rather ignorant, and as if I were just looking for something to moan about.
I watched enough to know he's a knob end. And you don't have to read the inside of the books to be a librarian.

I watched enough to know he's a knob end. And you don't have to read the inside of the books to be a librarian.
Wow, an expert on my job now. There are many types of librarians, and my last post was very, very heavily reading linked with my students. Still, you obviously know best.

I would suggest when you are in a hole, to stop digging.

Back
Top Bottom