Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Diving

At least he didn't hit his head like Greg Louganis in 1984.

Not seen that 1979 dive which looked worse.

Tom Daley struggling to make the top 18 at the moment to qualify for the finals. Maybe the GB performance director had a point, if he didn't fanny around doing media work living of the back of Beijing and just because a few paedo older ladies wanted to rip his trunks off! :hmm:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19018714

I think the death of his father has affected things a lot tbh, it must be very hard for him at the moment.

Ah shit I forgot about that!

Aye, he's not really spoken about it, I saw an interview with him before the olympics and he said he was trying not to think about it. Don't think he's really dealt with it yet and god knows that's understandable.

I don't think Daley was ever a serious medal contender. All the media hype has convinced people otherwise.

Still, he almost lost his trunks, which was nice :cool:

Semi-finals now. Daley is doing better after a mediocre first dive.

The Mexican called German Sanchez Sanchez surely has one of the best names in the Olympics.

Does anyone have an explanation yet as to why Tom Daley doesn't get in the little pool after his dive? Is he being paid by newspapers to stand against that wall posing for teenage girls? :hmm:

Daley's first dive in the final was retaken due to him being put off by flash photography. Got a lot better score the second time round is in second place. 5 more dives to go though.

Back
Top Bottom