Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Disastrous family seasonal attractions and the never to be forgotten Lapland New Forest Theme Park

£135 for 5 was worth it just for a ride on a train 🥱

Honestly if I had £135 spare for a ticket for just me to go on a steam train I would be well up for it - would probably pick a different train excursion than something full of children though :D

If that £135 was for a family of 5, that doesn't seem too out there considering how much similar things cost these days.

I was reading that as £135 for the train excursion where they were forced to follow each other walking round in a circle going woo wooo.

lol

Make sure you’re sitting down when you look at this. :D

The thing that stands out to me as particularly bizarre is that they are selling a £2900 hi-viz men’s vest, yet apparently they can only find a female model, on whom the jacket is preposterously large.

4263.jpg

:(

We didn’t think it would reopen, so we went back to take the tent down and suddenly the fire doors to the grotto burst open and Santa came out in his full regalia, ripping off his white beard and shouting: “Fuck this – I’m not taking any more of youse! I’m off!”
:D :D

Stop press. It brings me no pleasure to draw your attention to what must easily be the most soul-destroying, heartbreaking story of anguish, disappointment and ruined childhood memories this thread has ever seen :(

I think the picture the BBC chose to illustrate the story says it all...

_122070903_cryingchild.jpg

Stop press. It brings me no pleasure to draw your attention to what must easily be the most soul-destroying, heartbreaking story of anguish, disappointment and ruined childhood memories this thread has ever seen :(

I think the picture the BBC chose to illustrate the story says it all...

_122070903_cryingchild.jpg

I had some Tony's from an Oxfam shop the other week, OMG it was fucking lush. Bloody expensive though.

Me when I'd finished the bar and there was none left ^

Back
Top Bottom