Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

DHFCW take on TRFC United FC at Champion Hill!

DHST

In celebration of the fact that our game is for everyone, Trans Radio football club will be making their debut at Champion Hill in a special invitational match against our very own Dulwich Hamlet women’s team.

The match will take place next Thursday 31st March, with kick off at 19.30. Tickets cost £4 for adults and £2 for concessions, with profits from gate receipts, programmes and 50/50 tickets - going to Trans Radio.

More information and how you can buy tickets: https://bit.ly/3JD6dMP

truk.jpg

Absolutely incredible night with over 400 fans in attendance & hundreds more following the live stream online. Unsurprisingly Dulwich Hamlet won convincingly 7-0 but this was a game that was less about the result than that the game took place. Our trans team is very much non-age, non-ability based with few players playing regularly (myself included) and at a variety of different levels in the game. After marking Sophie Manzi for much of the game I’ve now much greater sympathy for defenders across the London & South East League though thankfully concentrating on that job stopped me grinning like a Cheshire Cat or bawling my eyes out the whole evening! That said the amazing reception at the end and the waterworks went into overdrive!

Attachments

• IMG_4638.MOV
    4.5 MB
Absolutely incredible night with over 400 fans in attendance & hundreds more following the live stream online. Unsurprisingly Dulwich Hamlet won convincingly 7-0 but this was a game that was less about the result than that the game took place. Our trans team is very much non-age, non-ability based with few players playing regularly (myself included) and at a variety of different levels in the game. After marking Sophie Manzi for much of the game I’ve now much greater sympathy for defenders across the London & South East League though thankfully concentrating on that job stopped me grinning like a Cheshire Cat or bawling my eyes out the whole evening! That said the amazing reception at the end and the waterworks went into overdrive!
Great stuff! Are there any video highlights up? I'll publicise it on Buzz if so.

Back
Top Bottom