Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Controlling saturation, etc. for laptop internal webcam

paul russell999

In Windows 10 just about the only thing you can change for the internal webcam using the Camera app seems to brightness. Is there some software available that lets you control things like saturation and white balance for the internal camera? (I'm assuming that if you bought an external webcam it would have some more sophisticated software.)

For saturation I would use toning mist.

Edited for clarity
What system are you currently using to control the settings? The camera app or windows camera settings?

On my phone at the moment but I think the windows system management has some adjustment sliders.

For saturation I would use toning mist.

Edited for clarity
What system are you currently using to control the settings? The camera app or windows camera settings?

On my phone at the moment but I think the windows system management has some adjustment sliders.
The camera app - I can't see any Windows camera settings.

My knowledge is outdated. Doesn't seem to be listed as a device there.

I have some ideas about a workaround but it seems like it it would be a pain in the arse.

Maybe use OBS to fiddle with it.

Thanks - yes, I did have a good look around Settings and nothing helpful. It's listed in Device Manager, which just tells you that there is a webcam with a driver, and check for new drivers, etc. etc. Bit surprising.

I will take a look at your workaround. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom