Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Condiment predicament

HEINZ-BALSAMIC-IMAGE.jpg

This tastes like a peppery brown sauce. Got it in Sainsbury's, nowhere exotic. Worth a try if you like brown/worcester/chilli sauces.
pickapeppa_sauce.jpg

I have a jar of that Geeta's stuff - it's OK but I am a bit of a whore for the sweet jammy one with Cheddar biscuits :D
Geeta's pineapple is much closer - not curryish like the mango.
I rarely eat Green Label these days - except with baked potato.
My only problem with it is the whole spices - especially allspice.

Geeta's pineapple is much closer - not curryish like the mango.
I rarely eat Green Label these days - except with baked potato.
My only problem with it is the whole spices - especially allspice.

I've curtailed my condiment and trickament addiction by clearing out my cupboards and only buying new jars and bottles when I run out of one. I had dozens of bottles of unopened or hardly used stuff going back years. Some of which I think may have come from the Asian supermarket in Southsea when I lived down there!! :eek:

I've curtailed my condiment and trickament addiction by clearing out my cupboards and only buying new jars and bottles when I run out of one. I had dozens of bottles of unopened or hardly used stuff going back years. Some of which I think may have come from the Asian supermarket in Southsea when I lived down there!! :eek:
One of my bank holiday tasks is to consolidate all my almost empty chutney jars, tahini jars, and peanut butter jars. :oops:

One of my bank holiday tasks is to consolidate all my almost empty chutney jars, tahini jars, and peanut butter jars. :oops:

I think they'd have probably been perfectly edible but after three or four years of festering at the back of a kitchen cupboard it was time to go.

You need to fry the bread in some butter in the same pan you fried the bacon and suck up those juices.

Then serve with thinly cut fresh tomato slices.

Back
Top Bottom