Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cocaine Bear

Some stills apparently from the film - the bear doesn't look very coked up to me. :(

Fi1LLL-WAAoYSAx

Fi1LLMDWAA0ZLoG

Nice to see the trailer, even if itā€™s just to see the exasperated retail guy off of TikTok in a plum role. Hope he doesnā€™t have to go back to Ikea

"Cocaine Bear? Ah, so it's an art film with one of those wry titles to pique interest...wait.... nope"

Weirdest thing is that it's directed by Elizabeth Banks tbh.

Ray Liotta I could expect this from, his career went in odd, direct-to-video directions after Goodfellas. Character Actress Margo Martindale in there too, plus Keri Russell. Just, what?

"Cocaine Bear? Ah, so it's an art film with one of those wry titles to pique interest...wait.... nope"

Weirdest thing is that it's directed by Elizabeth Banks tbh.

Ray Liotta I could expect this from, his career went in odd, direct-to-video directions after Goodfellas. Character Actress Margo Martindale in there too, plus Keri Russell. Just, what?
Whatā€™s confusing about all of that? They already made a bunch of movies based on viral news events and Twitter sagas

Will be worth going along just to see how they manage to spin out the comedic concept of a bear stumbling on someone's stash of coke into a full length film?

Back
Top Bottom