Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Chilled In a Field 2016

sim667

All aboard the 303 bus.
Don't know if anyone's seen this or considering it this year, but its been one of my faves the last couple of years.

Its moved to a new site, Hop Farm in Kent, and its a great festival for a little bit of band music, a little bit of dance music, plenty for the kids and a bar with a lot of effort in the beers, ciders and tequila. I think its also won best festival loos for a couple of years, which doesn't surprise me, they were actual loos last year.

Some good stuff on the line up
Billy Daniel Bunter
2 Bad Mice
The Egg

Tankus The Henge
She Drew The Gun

Cocos Lovers
The Ting

And my crew is doing the sound on the Main Stage and the Bar this year, so it will be Funktion 1.

I should have posted earlier, as the tickets are on the last wave now (£99 for an adult, £25 for a kid)...... But its still a very well priced festival, and not for profit.

Ill be there all weekend, and my crew are doing a takeover (which means Ill be playing too :D), before 2 bad mice play, so if any urbs make along, do say hi :)

Chilled in a Field Festival - play all day, dance all night
Chilled in a Field Festival

Something I forgot to post about this, it's run supporting some lovely social enterprises, and entirely organised by volunteers.

This looks wicked! Looks very family-orientated, but guess people get a bit of a rave on at night with people like Billy Daniel Bunter playing!

This looks wicked! Looks very family-orientated, but guess people get a bit of a rave on at night with people like Billy Daniel Bunter playing!

And during the day, music runs in the bar til 12 (off the top of my head), and then there's silent disco type stuff in the woods until 4 i think (this was so funny last year).

There's day tickets released for this too now, if anyone wants to pop along for the day.

Back
Top Bottom